- National FACC Network
- Newsletter Subscription
How To Apply
December 11, 2018
Last updated December 18, 2020
*The FACC-NY is not currently processing any new Exchange Visitor Applications. Please see additional details here.
Preparing to live and work in a foreign country can be overwhelming. As your sponsor, the FACC is here to provide continued support throughout the application process. If your question is not answered here, please email us at email@example.com.
- Confirm your eligibility with the FACC by sending your resume and contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please follow the steps on the Exchange Visitor Checklist. Documents referenced can be found below:
- EVP Guidelines - Please note that both candidates and host companies must be aware of and compliant with the FACC J-1 visa guidelines throughout the entirety of the program.
Host Company Application:
The Host Company documents are an important component of an Exchange Visitor's Visa application. Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com with any specific questions or concerns.
Applying to Host an Exchange Visitor
- EVP Guidelines- Please note that both candidates and host companies must be aware of and compliant with the FACC J-1 visa guidelines throughout the entirety of the program.
- Host companies must also be aware of and comply with the Fulbright-Hays Act of 1961
- Verify your Eligibility as a Host Company
- Follow the instructions on the Host Company Application Checklist. All documents referenced can be found below:
- VIE Hosting Guidelines- Please refer to these guidelines for any sales/business development-related programs in order to ensure compliance with Exchange Visitor Program Regulations
- Cultural Activities - as a host company, part of your responsibility will be exposing your Exchange Visitor to American culture.