- National FACC Network
- The NY Chapter
- Our Career Services
Call for Candidates 8 FACC-NY Committees
Member news | February 07, 2022
The French-American Chamber of Commerce – New York Chapter is excited to launch a call for candidates for our 8 Committees. These Committees are comprised of FACC-NY member experts in their fields and are fundamental to the life of the association.
Committee members have a unique opportunity to contribute their industry knowledge and experience to help curate sector-specific programs throughout the year that drive value for current and prospective FACC members. The Chamber’s 8 Committees are:
- Finance & Banking
- Food, Beverage & Hospitality
- Human Resources & Mobility
- Luxury, Fashion & Beauty
- Sustainability & Innovation
- Tech, Startups & Entrepreneurs
- Women in Business
- Young Executives
Committee responsibilities are shared among the Committee members and include:
- Events: Each Committee contributes to the planning of 3-4 events per year by suggesting relevant topics, providing introductions to potential speakers…
- Content: Sharing thought-leading industry content on the FACC’s social media, website, and other channels.
- Value-Added Programs: Brainstorming and suggesting new tools and programs to attract and engage FACC members.
A dedicated FACC Committee Team Liaison helps coordinate the Committees’ meetings, agendas, and programs.
Applications are open through March 1st. If you are interested in joining a committee, please email Polina Bogdanovitch email@example.com and indicate in a few sentences your motivations, the committee you would like to join and the value you will bring.
Applications will be reviewed by the Committees and shortlisted candidates will be interviewed by a subset of the Committee members. Business activity relevant to the sector is highly recommend and priority will be given to Corporate and Councillor members.
We look forward to hearing from you!