- National FACC Network
- Our Career Services
Thank you for considering the FrAm U Executive Education program brought to you by the French-American Chamber of Commerce New York Chapter. This page lists our Spring '22 courses. For any questions not addressed here, please be sure to ask your advisor during your pre-enrollment meeting, or contact us.
*Important enrollment information*- if you intend to pursue a FrAM U Certificate, including one of the courses below, please do not enroll with the university before consulting with your FrAm U advisor. Your advisor will send you detailed information on enrollment steps, including payment instructions, and an enrollment questionnaire.
Business Strategy and Financial Performance │ 9 weeks │ € 1,800 ($2,031)
Start date: February 7, 2022
- High potentials looking to accelerate their development as business leaders
- Executives in functions such as HR and IT looking to improve their ability to act as business partners within their organisations
- Those responsible for B2B client relationships looking to deepen their customer understanding and to position themselves as strategic partners
Key Topics: Big Picture Perspective, Value Approach to Managing a Business, Financial Perspective on Strategic Execution
Course Description: Thinking strategically is no longer a skill confined to senior leaders; it is now crucial for professional success across a wide range of roles and responsibilities. The greater executives understand business strategy and financial performance, the better they are able to develop strategic agility in the face of disruption and make faster and smarter decisions. They will also be better equipped to help their organisations stay ahead of emerging opportunities, and drive the innovation initiatives needed to succeed in today’s more challenging markets.
Financial Analysis for Non-financial Managers │ 7 weeks │ € 1,500 ($1,692)
Start date: April 25, 2022
- Decision makers within an organization overseeing significant resources
- Mid- to senior-level executives without extensive training in accounting or finance
- From functional areas outside of Finance, including: Operations; Marketing; Research and Engineering; Legal;
Strategy; and General Management
Key Topics: Financial Acumen, Drivers of Financial Decision Making, Valuation Framework
Course Description: Finance is one of the core pillars of any business organization, and building financial understanding into your decision-making is critical as you advance. Financial Analysis for Non-Financial Managers accelerates your understanding of the core financial dimensions of business. The program will explore decision-making frameworks within the firm, using evaluation tools to evaluate the impact and efficacy of different projects. It will take a deep dive into valuation at the firm level, getting to grips with new techniques and mechanisms to estimate the value of an enterprise.