Additional links last added on Friday, January 15, 2021. Please note, the FACC makes every effort to guarantee the accuracy of the information provided below and the credibility of sources. Due to the rapidly evolving context, some information may be obsolete as new laws and rulings take effect. For information about financial assistance in the form of loans or grants, we advise you to verify the website and communications channels of the government agency or banking institution for the most up to date information and alerts.
- Consulate General of France in New York
- NYC Health Department
- Centers for Disease Control
- Air France
- Nationalfacc.org: Discover & register for webinars from every regional chapter
- Upcoming FACC-NY Webinars
- Presidential Proclamation Suspending Immigration: Extended until March 31, 2021. View impacts to the J-1 Exchange Visitor Program.
Government Programs & Assistance:
- French Entraide supported by Deputy Roland Lescure. Apply to give or receive aid here.
- NYC Emergency Management Resources- employment, food, health, rent, etc.
- NYC Human Resources Administration "One-Shot Deal" Emergency Assistance
- NY State COVID-19 Emergency Eviction and Foreclosure Prevention Act
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce, Coronavirus small business guide
- NYC Small Business Resource Network
- Mazars USA, cybersecurity risk management, supply chain risk management, employee health & safety, COVID talks podcast series
- Pandemic Claim Reporting Guidelines: USI Insurance
- Preparing & Documenting a Business Interruption Claim: USI Insurance
- Mazars USA: Funding Relief Options for companies impacted by COVID-19
- BPIfrance action plan for enterprises
- NYC Department of Finance, business tax filing extension memorandum
- Morgan Stanley Podcast: Sizing up the Stimulus Package with Michael Zezas 3/25/2020
- Key takeaways from the FACC-NY x U.S. Small Business Administration 4/3 webinar: PPP & Economic Injury Disaster Loans
- Point d'information sur le PPP: Aimlon CPA
- COVID-19 Stimulus Series webinar #2: with Mazars, focus on PPP
- COVID-19 Stimulus Series webinar #3: with ShepphardMullin, the CARES Act & eligibility for France-headquartered companies
- MBAF Certified Public Advisors & Accountants COVID-19 Resources Page
- COVID-19 Paycheck Protection Program Update by Hinman, Howard & Kattell LLP.
French Government Resources:
- French Public Support Plan for Tech Companies, BPIfrance & French Finance Ministry, June 5, 2020
Local NYC and U.S. Federal Government Resources:
- U.S. SBA Coronavirus guidance and loan resources
- NYC Department of Labor Shared Work Program
- NYC Economic Development Corporation call for emergency supply and sourcing from private businesses
- NYC Small Business Services: financial assistance for businesses impacted by COVID-19
Legal & Employment:
- January 8, 2021 SBA and Treasury Announce Reopening; Issue New Guidance
- COVID-19 Litigation tracker by Littler Mendelson
- COVID-19 Vaccination: A Littler Global Guide on Legal & Practical Implications in the Workplace
- Winston & Strawn COVID-19 Client Resource Center, Including: Task Force Members, State-Specific Government Guidance Tracker, Upcoming Webinars
- ShepphardMullin COVID-19 Insights
- Mazars USA: PPP2, Top 15 Employee Retention Credit FAQs
- Need COBOL coders to support your digital business activities? FACC-NY Member Group HN - HN Services USA can help staff
Interested in offering support to our network and being featured on this page? Reach out to Kelsey Armstrong, Communications & Events Associate, at firstname.lastname@example.org.