Why Join the FACC
Join the FACC and access our comprehensive range of experiences, networks and opportunities designed to empower successful business relationships between French and American professionals. Leverage our network of 1000+ members in New York—from publicly traded corporations to entrepreneurs—in a variety of industries including luxury, food & beverage, finance, technology, law, accounting, communications, and more.
We connect our members through customized introductions, segmented industry events and online networking tools.
- Invitations (member rate or free) to FACC business & networking events
- Access to the FACC-NY online member directory and member portal
- Membership Card for preferential rates on products and services from other FACC members
- Voting rights at FACC Annual Assembly
- Eligibility for personalized business introductions from FACC staff
- Complimentary access to our CareerConnect jobseeker / intern recruitment platform
- Invitation to join FACC-NY member-only Linkedin group
- Visibility opportunities through our newsletter & social media (5000+ followers), opportunity to publish articles, member profiles
FACC-NY Membership Titles
FACC-NY Member Nationality
Membership in the French-American Chamber of Commerce provides a host of benefits and reiterates your commitment to being an active, regular participant in the vibrant business community that is the FACC. Choosing annual membership ensures that the FACC can plan events tailored to the needs of the membership with insight into the sectors and number of companies that will be represented for the year to come.
We welcome everyone, from individuals to startups and large corporations. Discover our membership levels and dues below:
- Corporate — $2500 (up to 6 individuals)
- Councilor — $800 (1 premium, individual membership)
- Active — $550 (1 standard, individual membership)
- Associate — $350 (1 standard, individual membership- nonprofit, school, retired)
- Young Executive — $250 (1 individual membership, <10 years of experience)
All membership levels include the Core Benefits described above as well as additional level-specific benefits.
For more details on these level-specific benefits, click here.
Corporate and Councillor level members can contribute to the life of the NY Chapter through participation on sector-specific committees. Committees engage FACC-NY members by providing input and support to FACC programs, suggesting relevant event themes and providing production support and help to recruit and engage new members.
Committee members are acknowledged at board of director's meetings and segment events and enjoy exceptional networking opportunities with Committee members and industry peers.
TECH, STARTUP, &