Job Postings | January 28, 2019
JOB TITLE: SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Sopexa
Food & Drinks Communications Agency
Implement the sales strategy defined by the upper management.
Build the communication/marketing strategy and customers actions plans on a 360 basis.
Participate to the customers portfolio development and retention.
Respect the net profitability indicators fixed at 3% per project (after headquarters fees).
- Identify sales opportunities and turn them into potential prospects for the agency portfolio.
- Contribute to the business development by spontaneous approach, AO answers or as part of a competition.
- Manage your business activities flow and insure a net optimal profitability level.
- Galvanize, optimize and perpetuate your customers portfolio and follow the indicators.
- Monitor and implement market studies in order to keep up with the trends and establish customers communication strategies.
- Design and write the recommendations based on the internal and external skills.
- Sell the marketing/communication strategies to the clients and prospects.
- Participate to the creation and the negotiation of the customers contracts.
- Implement marketing/communication strategies sold to the clients.
- Coordinate the external service providers. Maximize the production and net margins.
- Improve your technical and digital skills and knowledge about the job.
- Use the management and group reports tools on a regular and efficient basis.
- Build and monitor the clients budgets by optimizing the costs and the net profitability margins.
- Follow-up with the budget as well as the clients and internal reports.
- Follow-up with the campaign gross and net margins on a regular basis.
Number of budgets managed:
- Over 3 per year + 3-6 recommendations and offers/contributions to the AO.
Average budget managed:
- From 1 000000 €
From 200 k€ of gross margin
- Strategy and marketing skills in order to accompany the clients in their strategy design.
- Mastery of communication processes among the different channels.
- Knowledge of the clients market and their problematic.
- Project management mastery.
- Negotiation skills (with suppliers and clients).
- Sales know-how.
- Budgets optimization.
- Attentive listening to the job evolutions in the communication field.
- Good writing skills.
- Ability to develop a network and maintain external contacts follow-up.
- Knowledge of the agri-food industry.
- Good interpersonal skills in order to intervene during the meetings and the presentations to the clients.
- Good oral and written skills
- Good interpersonal skills in order to manage the relationships with different representatives.
- Intellectual curiosity
- Good resistance to pressure
- Conviction strength
- Time management
- Work strength
- Enthusiasm and energy
- Anticipation, planning and organization
- Step back capability
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Spirit of initiative
- Availability and patience
- Analytical and deductive skills
*This position is not available to J-1 visa seekers*
Apply on FACC CareerConnect