- National FACC Network
- Newsletter Subscription
- FACC-NY Podcast
Job Opening: Social Media Intern
Job Postings | November 09, 2020
Company: Yon-Ka Paris USA
Field: Cosmetics, SPA and Retail
About Yon-Ka Paris
Celebrating over 65 years of passion for skin health & wellness, Yon-Ka Paris offers natural, French-made, luxurious, plant cell active-based skincare regimens with wellness at its core.
Quintessence, Yon-Ka’s unique essential oil Complex, delivers the unique olfactive and therapeutic experience that consumers and passionate professionals have been raving about since 1954. Thanks to its research and expertise in phyto-aromatic therapy, Yon-Ka Paris develops advanced skincare products and protocols with scientifically proven efficacy. Today, Yon-Ka Paris collaborates with Beauty and Wellness professionals worldwide to deliver the perfect alchemy of age-defying results and pure wellness. Yon-Ka is committed to respecting nature and the environment through supporting on-going initiatives.
About the position
We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate Social Intern. We are looking for a self-motivated individual with a great attitude who is looking to contribute to the growth of our company through social media. This social media intern will contribute to making engaging content while telling the story of our company and the products we produce. To thrive in this role you will need to be able to work well independently while having strong communication skills - both verbally and written, and be an organized forward-thinker. The right candidate will be very creative and is willing to bring his or her creativity and ideas to the table. The perfect candidate must be a polished and confident communicator. You not only grasp how our digital product design and development capabilities can transform a client’s business, but you have enthusiasm for everything social, from copywriting to creative visuals to overall strategy to simply engaging with people on social platforms. You bring a willingness to understand our unique offering in the market, along with our distinct processes and workflow.
• Implement and maintain online presence on IG, Tiktok & Pinterest and Snapchat.
• Engage with a community of fans/followers online regularly.
• Use various forms of new media, such as blogging, social networking sites, chat rooms, discussion boards and search platforms to help represent the company through an online channel.
• Show an interest in learning about a product when consumers “like” a business’s page on Facebook or other sites to gain better insights into a brand.
• Maintain an up-to-date presence in order to INCREASE readers and GROW a following.
• Manage our engagement across all social media platforms. • Collaborate with our Head of Communications to write, proofread, and format materials.
• Track business trends and spot opportunities to target potential client partners across a variety of industries based on consumer activity on social platforms.
• VERY strong writing skills with the ability to write engaging content for various audiences.
• Have a sense of humor, quick-wittiness, and seek creativity of thought when applicable.
Students pursuing BA/BS preferred.
• Strong knowledge in running social media campaigns and engagement on IG, TikTok, Pinterest, Snapchat etc.
• Submission of cover letter- required
• Some experience navigating through startups
• Superior communication and interpersonal skills
• Tech savvy with a passion for mobile technologies, innovation, and emerging categories
• Entrepreneurial spirit with thirst to be a part of a great opportunity
• Works well under pressure/short deadlines and able to interact well with Sr. leadership
Please submit your resume to email@example.com for consideration.