- National FACC Network
- Newsletter Subscription
- FACC-NY Podcast
Job Opening: Digital Marketing Manager
Job Postings | November 09, 2020
Company: Yon-Ka Paris USA
Field: Cosmetics, SPA and Retail
About Yon-Ka Paris
Celebrating over 65 years of passion for skin health & wellness, Yon-Ka Paris offers natural, French-made, luxurious, plant cell active-based skincare regimens with wellness at its core.
Quintessence, Yon-Ka’s unique essential oil Complex, delivers the unique olfactive and therapeutic experience that consumers and passionate professionals have been raving about since 1954. Thanks to its research and expertise in phyto-aromatic therapy, Yon-Ka Paris develops advanced skincare products and protocols with scientifically proven efficacy. Today, Yon-Ka Paris collaborates with Beauty and Wellness professionals worldwide to deliver the perfect alchemy of age-defying results and pure wellness. Yon-Ka is committed to respecting nature and the environment through supporting on-going initiatives.
About the position
Yon-Ka's E-Business is growing and they need a Digital Marketing Manager rock star!
The Digital Marketing Manager at Yon-Ka Paris will be an essential role within the E-Commerce team configuration. This team player will report to the Head of Ecommerce & Digital and will be highly involved in all day-to-day and long-term digital projects for their B2C and B2B digital strategies:
• Create email marketing strategy and calendar
• Daily use of our fantastic ESP (Klaviyo) to create and schedule daily emails
• Come up with the emails content/copy. Get imagery from our graphic designer if needed
• Develop our email database segmentation in Klaviyo
• Elevate our email messaging to a more editorial and engaging (VS our current promotional messaging we want to move away from)
Yon-Ka B2C & B2B Websites:
• Lead continuous improvement and expansion of our E-Commerce platforms.
• Daily use of Miva Merchant to manage and maintain site catalogs, upload end-to-end product details and update promotions across both B2C and B2B sites.
• Participate in B2B website migration from Miva Merchant to Shopify Advanced. Work hand in hand with Ecommerce Senior Manager, Miva developer, Shopify developer to insure a smooth transition.
Ecom Activity Reporting:
• Provide biweekly reports and insights about our main KPIs (sales, AOV, customer tiers and LTV, conversion rate, promotions performance).
• Provide input, find solutions and ideas to improve KPIs month over month.
• Competitive watch reports, best practices and competitors' digital innovations and srtrategies.
• Watch our Ecommerce partners online practice: make sure they respect the T&Cs correctly (no brand discounting, no brand name ad biding etc)
• Amazon: maintain relationship with Luminary Retailers.
• Partner with the customer service team to proactively facilitate and resolve issues and escalations, always keeping in mind the customer's satisfaction.
• Assist senior manager and team members with ad-hoc reporting and special projects
• Review quality assurance desktop & mobile sites daily for issues and identify areas of opportunity
• Based on competitive findings, recommend changes, updates and improvements to support the company’s objectives
- Proven work experience as an Email marketing manager or Digital marketing specialist
- Hands on experience with HTML and content management systems
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Strong project management skills
- An ability to work under tight deadlines
Start day: ASAP
Location: Partially remote position (requires a few days a week at the office in Rockaway NJ)
Compensation: depending on results, around 90-100K per year including bonuses and commissions
• Gross annual salary of $60,000, payable bi-weekly.
• Monthly commission equivalent to 0.5% of the B2C Website Revenue
• Yearly bonus equivalent to 1.5% of the B2C Website Revenue increase year over year (i.e. Revenue of the Year minus Revenue of Yr-1).
Avantys Health insurance (Aetna network)
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.