- National FACC Network
- Newsletter Subscription
2021 Member Recognition Awards Recognize Impactful Initiatives in the Network
Member news | May 19, 2021
The 2021 Member Recognition Awards presented alongside the 2021 Board Election during FACC-NY's 2021 Annual Member Meeting recognize individuals & companies in the network that went above and beyond throughout the COVID-19 pandemic or through active social commitments this past year.
On May 19th, the meeting convened our members for a virtual general assembly and comprised a look-back at the Chamber's 2020 activity, plans for the year in progress, reflections around the Chapter’s operations and strategic initiatives, and featured a new Member Recognition Awards segment.
The year tested the Chamber in ways we never could have anticipated, but it showed just how strong and resilient our network really is, which is why our eight key sector Committees chose to recognize 3 individuals & 5 companies in the community that went above and beyond throughout the COVID-19 pandemic or through active social commitments this past year.
The eight finalists, selected by each Committee within the Chamber, represent the most impactful initiatives across the network's key sectors and highlight contributions to the community, impressive actions in business management, aiding an industry during the crisis, etc.
Congratulations to all the finalists as well as to the newly elected FACC-NY Board Members! We would also like to thank former Board Members for their great contributions to the Chamber.
Lastly, please help us welcome our new President, Marc Somnolet, announced by our former President, Elsa Berry, during the assembly. Over the years, we have been fortunate to know Marc as a leader with vision, intellect, dedication, compassion, and integrity. It is certain that he will continue to lead with grace and take the Chamber to new heights.
2021 Member Recognition Awards Finalists
- Carolyn Rogers, Program Director at IBM —In appreciation of her contributions to the FACC's entrepreneurial community and strong level of engagement across the Chamber's initiatives.
- Coumba Ndao Ba, CEO of GOffee — In appreciation of her efforts in creating innovative business strategies to grow GOffee throughout the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Ariane Daugin, Founder & CEO of D'Artagnan — In appreciation of her service to the FACC community, commitment to biodiversity, and supporting restaurants re-invent their business models throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The RealReal — In light of The RealReal’s deep social commitments, novel brand partnerships and the promising future of the luxury consignment industry.
- PKF O’Connor Davies, LLP — In honor of assisting its clients in understanding the implications of the stimulus packages, evolving guidance, eligibility, and deadlines for programs such as the employee retention credit during 2020 which proved difficult for businesses to navigate the ins and outs of their tax obligations.
- KPMG — In appreciation of their ongoing support of their employees during the COVID-19 pandemic, including increased assistance to working parents.
- Owkin — In appreciation of Owkin's efforts to promote collaborative and inclusive medical researching using cutting edge AI technology to connect medical researchers with high-quality academic data.
- Danone North America — In recognition of Danone’s B-Corp Certification, its commitment to regenerative agriculture, sustainability in the food sector and carbon reduction / carbon neutral goals
Bravo to all these inspiring companies and individuals in the FACC-NY network!
The MemberPortal is only accessible to FACC-NY Members. If you are a member and are experiencing difficulty accessing the platform or are not an FACC-NY Member and would like to join the network, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.