- National FACC Network
- Newsletter Subscription
- FACC-NY Podcast
Contest & Eligibility
Rewarding Innovation in the food, beverage and hospitality sector.
The Germinators is empowering the next generation of entrepreneurs, thanks to the French-American Chamber of Commerce’s network of leading hoteliers, purveyors of gourmet food, importers & distributors, restaurateurs, food innovators and investors.
For the second edition of this celebrated competition, we are bringing together the best French and American start-ups for the ultimate pitch night and networking event. From edible bugs to carbon offsets, urban gardens and millennial-friendly caviar, past applicants have been incredibly diverse in their focus and products. This is our largest, most anticipated startup event of the year and we expect to welcome more than 100 guests to a top NYC venue.
This is an exceptional opportunity to showcase the innovations of your company and:
Win a $10,000 cash prize.
Infuse new capital into your company
Learn from industry leaders
Gain access to mentoring from C-suite executives. Learn from their mistakes and their victories when their share their industry insights.
Scale your business
Make the most of the exhibitor portion of the event to showcase & taste your products. Seduce potential investors from the first bite.
Take your network to the next level
Enjoy one year of membership in the premier French and American business network in New York City.
Establish your New York base
Receive a ten-day credit to the FACC coworking space on Broadway
Ten finalists will be invited to the pitch night and will all receive access to complimentary consulting services from our members in business development, finance, branding & communications and beyond.
- All contestants must be a French or American company in the food, beverage, or hospitality industries. We're looking for passionate founders from across the country and are shaking up the food industry with innovative solutions:
- French companies with innovative solutions, products or services looking to bring their savoir faire and expend in the US market
- American companies with innovative solutions, products or services looking to bring their savoir faire and expend in the in the French market.
- All contestants must submit their application form before May 7thth, 2020 11:59 PM ET.
- If chosen as a finalist, all contestants must be present for the pitch event on Monday, June 29th, 2020 in New York City.
Finalists will be notified by mid-May.