- National FACC Network
- Newsletter Subscription
- FACC-NY Podcast
- La branche de New York
- Échanges et carrières à l’international
- Services aux États-Unis
Job Opening: Information Technology Administrator
Job Postings | October 08, 2020
Vendome Partners International is currently hiring a Junior I.T. Administrator (bilingual French / English) on behalf of a leading transportation services company based in Brooklyn, NY. See the job listing below:
Our client is a leading truck rental, leasing and transportation solutions company. With a fleet of more than 2,000 commercial trucks, they have expanded to new locations, serving the New York / New Jersey metropolitan area.
We are searching for an experienced IT Administrator to work in their Brooklyn, NY headquarters.
The primary role of the IT Administrator is to oversee and maintain all aspects of the company’s computer infrastructure. This includes maintaining networks, servers, security programs and systems, reporting directly to the CEO.
- Ensure the IT Support and evolution of the North America activities
- Liaise with North America business and Group IT entity to ensure respect of quality standards and support the business
- Lead local projects related to IT
- Rollout of Group IT projects
- Administer Technologies:
– Environment: Google Suite, Windows
– Applications: Salesforce, Igloo, CEGID
– Infrastructure: Global SD-WAN
- Conduct network troubleshooting to segregate and identify general network problems.
- Manage, maintain and update copiers, printers and fax machines.
- Maintain all local software and hardware licensing to ensure conformance
- Support implementation and planning of deletions, additions and major changes to support regional infrastructure.
- Recommend software and hardware solutions comprising upgrades and new acquisitions.
- Provide training and support as needed.
- Maintain and secure passwords
- Maintain and update documentation of procedures and configurations.
- Manage entire purchase of inventory related to hardware, software and other IT supplies.
- Inform senior staff about industry innovations and recommend relevant upgrades.
- Be able to go to all locations to provide support when needed.
Qualified Candidates for the IT Administrator position must have the following Education/Experience:
- Language: French & English a must
- Problem solving
- Curiosity for technologies
- Business understanding
- Service oriented
- Hard worker
- well organized
- Priority setting
- Able to communicate effectively – written and oral communication
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- This is a full-time position.
- Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Information Technology