- National FACC Network
- FACC-NY Podcast
- Newsletter Subscription
- La branche de New York
- Échanges et carrières à l’international
- Services aux États-Unis
2020 Events & Membership Policy
Chapter News | December 02, 2019
At its October 10, 2019 meeting, the French-American Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors adopted a policy to offer members complimentary access to the FACC’s 40+ events each year (only excluding the FACC Foundation Gala and “major” events).
By eliminating event entry fees for FACC members, the Chamber is engaging even more professionals from the French and New York-based American and international communities.
In fact, over the past several years, the Chamber has considerably invested in order to increase its activities and member value proposition by offering:
- Enhanced member-to-member introductions, communications and online networking based on a new CRM system,
- Closer links to other FACC Chapter members thanks to connected CRMs, common branding and websites,
- New insights and direction to the FACC’s programs, with 100 volunteers across eight sector, demographic and functional Committees, an energized Board and Advisory Board and its Ambassador program,
- Greater exchanges between the Chamber’s binational, bicultural New York-based communities,
- Access to resources and programs across 18 FACC Chapters via the new National FACC website,
- Improved visibility and messaging for members, sponsors, partners and other community constituents with FACC video content and its social media platforms,
- New and more varied event formats, discussing pertinent business issues such as cybersecurity, fashion disruption, the circular economy, wellness at work, sustainability and innovation, tech talent trends, AI powered marketing and much, much more...
French-American Chamber of Commerce-New York members can be proud their Chamber is known to be one of the most active, dynamic binational business organizations in Big Apple!
Making your engagement in the French-American Chamber of Commerce an interesting, valuable, enriching, amusing and entertaining experience is at the forefront of the Board of Directors’ and FACC team’s efforts.