- National FACC Network
- Newsletter Subscription
Lunch & Learn: AI Powered Marketing Campaigns for Retailers
On March 28th, the FACC had the pleasure of hosting Yoni Elmalem, Partner at Inbox America and Julien Alamo, Vice President at Picto New York for a an interactive session to discover how retail marketers are leveraging AI to design more effective CRM programs.
Topics discussed included:
Get to know your customer: Who are they? What do they want?
Marketing mix: Refine your marketing strategy
Identify opportunities and create an action plan
Prospects & Partners Discover how to connect with your target audience
Execute online and offline campaigns
Key takeaways include:
- CRM and AI is a very powerful combination: it is proven to boost marketing performance if implemented expertly.
- Retailers have begun using behavioral data and predictive analytics to customize brand experiences based on individuals’ preferences and patterns.
- The goal with artificial intelligence in CRM is to let AI handle analysis and make smart recommendations about a customer or prospect based on all the data about that person the system has collected.
- The next generation CRM with embedded AI could be a game-changer for small businesses, giving them the ability to perform:
- Predictive lead scoring
- Forecasting / Price optimization
Stay tuned for an event highlight video, coming soon!
Interested in connecting with our presenters? Log into the FACC Member Directory .
Many thanks to Miss Madeleine for providing the delicious catering for our guests.