- National FACC Network
- Newsletter Subscription
A 60-minute webinar that will provide the most up-to-date immigration-related intelligence and compliance guidance.
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to spread, straining businesses as they attempt to identify and cope with travel bans, containment measures and regulatory restrictions affecting their employees and operations.
Please join Fragomen, in conjunction with the French American Chamber of Commerce Miami, for a 60-minute webinar that will provide the most up-to-date immigration-related intelligence and compliance guidance, including:
- Entering the United States – who can and who can’t
- Appointments at U.S. Embassies/Consulates, US Citizenship and Immigration Services field offices and Application Support Centers
- Maintaining lawful status and Satisfactory Departure (SD) for persons in the U.S. with a B-1/B-2 or ESTA
- Maintaining lawful status and other issues for E-1/E-2, F-1/F-2, H-1B/H-4, J-1/J-2, L-1/L-2, O-1/O-3 and TN visa holders
- Filing applications with the US Department of Labor and US Citizenship and Immigration Services
- Form I-9 (employment eligibility verification) obligations for remote new hires
- The impact of layoffs on U.S. immigration status
Host: Enrique Gonzalez, Managing Partner with Fragomen
March 26th, 2020 1:30 PM through 2:30 PM