In addition to our own personal experiences with cultural exchange, the French-American Chamber of Commerce has a long history of commitment to international friendship and diplomacy. Working with the International Career Development Programs of the FACC provides numerous advantages including:
- Expert advice on the J-1 visa: The FACC has been a designated U.S. Department of State sponsor for over 40 years, and can provide detailed knowledge regarding J-1 visa legislation.
- Well-respected exchange programs: The FACC has an excellent reputation with the U.S. Embassy in Paris as a thorough and compliant J-1 visa sponsor, as well as with the French consulate as a sponsor for American exchanges in France.
- Completely bilingual team: All members of the ICDP team are fluent in French and English, allowing us to accept documentation and communicate by phone and e-mail in either language.
- Expedited service at no additional cost: Our dedicated team reviews and processes all J-1 visa applications at an expedited rate (two to five weeks) for no additional fee.
- Hands-on approach: Our small team allows us to interact personally with companies and candidates, creating valuable lasting relationships.
- Experience in a wide range of sectors: The ICDP team has worked with companies of all sizes in a variety of sectors, from large investment banks to small tech start-ups.
- Events and programming: ICDP coordinates American cultural events year-round for our J-1 Exchange Visitors.
- Access to a national network: With affiliated chapters all across the U.S., working with the FACC provides connections nationwide.
- Continued support and assistance: The ICDP team is committed to providing continued support for all of our J-1 Exchange Visitors, American trainees in France, and work-authorized job seekers in the U.S. We encourage all candidates and companies to contact us directly with any questions at email@example.com.
What our J-1 host companies think:
Credit Agricole: “Credit Agricole CIB has had a successful collaboration with the FACC for the past ten years. The FACC is responsive and attentive to our needs regarding our VIE program. We look forward to continuing our partnership!”
Michel et Augustin: The FACC team has been very helpful to guide us through the J-1 visa procedures.The J-1 visa program is great and it’s a valuable opportunity for both our company and the candidate to mix the culture, learn and share our passion.We highly recommend this program and the FACC!"
Witbe: "Working with the FACC team is a real pleasure. They all are available and efficient and quick as needed from filling the petition to the submission at the Embassy until the the end of the VIE period. The FACC is always here. I Have worked with other sponsors in the US or for other foreign countries and I can tell that working with the FACC is the easiest and the most pleasant partner to work with."
Societe Generale: "We truly do enjoy working with the FACC. You make the program easily manageable and are always available at a moment's notice for advice and guidance!"
A small sample of the amazing cultural experiences of our J-1 candidates :