On Thursday, March 23rd, FACC Members and guests gathered for a pertinent panel discussion to discuss the best practices and tools that allow women to advance their professional careers through initiatives within their firm and through external women's groups. We thank JLL for providing the venue.
We would also like to thank our expert panelists for their great presentation:
- Rachel A. Akohonae, Head of Employment Legal, BNP Paribas
- Angela Guy, Senior Vice President, Diversity and Inclusion, L'Oréal USA
- Marine de Boucaud, Chief Human Resources Officer, AXA US
- Catherine Chardon, CEO North America of RATP DEV America, Member of the ''Women In Business'' Committee
- Martine Liautaud, Founder of Women Initiative Foundation and Women Business Mentoring Initiative